In most cases we use fabric direct from our own mill. In this case, however, we are proud to sell the Allersoft™ name. Allersoft™ is one of the most recognized allergen barrier fabrics on the market and unlike the competing retailers, ours is made right here in the USA! Again, as a factory direct retailer Allergy Guard brings you this product at an incredible discount! Click on our comparison shop
and fabric specification
links to see what you are really saving when purchasing a membrane free comforter cover! Our prices are 30%-70% less than the list prices you will see on all other sites or in retail stores! We have chosen the two most popular fabrics and most common sizes to stock as comforter covers; however, we are happy to make a cover in any of the fabrics you see on our site. Just call or email for more details.
- There is no urethane or "membrane" on the back of the fabric which gives it that cool, smooth, breathable feeling you get with your best sheets!
- 100% pure Cotton for total comfort on top of your bed.
- Totally Breathable so no added heat for your body when covering your comforter!
- Unlike the highest thread counts on the market, this membrane free fabric acts as an impenetrable barrier to the small down fibers in your cover.
- 3.4oz/Square yard indicates a nice heavier weight.
- Made with a heavy gauge zipper to encase the cover. Buttons or flaps will not create a barrier to allergens.
- With a pore size of 4.91 microns, this fabric is one of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs and other harmful allergens
- Luxurious 280 thread count.
- Hidden zipper flap which hides the zipper slide
- Latex free
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- If our standard sizes do not fit your need we will make a special cover for you. Just email your request to email@example.com. .
- Need to feel it? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free swatch.
Average Customer Rating:
Read More Reviews
Makes a huge difference, Monday, September 20, 2010
I purchased this product over a month ago and I would definitely recommend it to anybody who suffers from dust mite allergies. I thought that simply having a dust mite cover on my mattress would make enough of a difference, but it wasn't until I started using this cover on my duvet as well that I stopped waking up in the morning with red hives all over my legs. It is light weight, so it doesn't add any weight to the duvet; mine was still light and fluffy. It also doesn't make any noise when you move around like some other dust mite covers.