Immediately Block Dust Mites & Allergens with 100% Cotton Allersoft
More people have a dust mite allergy than any other allergy.
Every night, a normal bed is chock-full dust mites and their allergy causing particles. They make you wake up with allergy symptoms, overload your system and make other allergies worse.
Doctors and allergist agree, the first step to an allergy free night is to stop the allergens by covering your bedding with an allergy-proof barrier.
What Do I Need to Cover?
Everything that you can't easily wash on a weekly basis.
For most people that means covering their mattress, boxspring, pillow and comforter/duvet (You can purchase Allersoft Duvet Covers here). In addition to these covers, wash you bed sheets and pillow covers weekly in hot water to kill the dust mites and get rid of the allergy causing particles.
What is included in the Complete Set?
- One Allersoft 100% Cotton Mattress Cover
- One 9" deep clean air economy box spring cover (Two Long Twins when buying King/Cal King)
- Two Allersoft Cotton Pillow Covers - Twins and Full include Standard Size covers, Queen includes Queen Size and King includes King Size
Allersoft is the most popular allergy-proof fabric we carry because it is 100% pure cotton and lab-tested to block allergens and dust mites. It's an amazing fabric that is made in the USA with a patented, special super-tight weave. Don't confuse thread count with allergy protection.
- 100% pure cotton for the ultimate in comfort without sacrificing efficacy.
- No added chemicals or harsh treatments.
- With a mean flow pore size diameter of 4.91 microns, this fabric is one of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs and other harmful allergens.
- Uniquely samphorized to prevent shrinking and maintain the integrity of the pore size through multiple washings!
- 3.4 oz per square yard with 280 threads stitched per square inch.
- Air permeability reading of 5 which indicates a wonderfully cool fabric.
- All covers are sewn with a "safety" double stitch and at least 12 stitches/inch
- We only use heavy gauge, rust proof nylon zippers.
- Latex free
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
What Size Do I Order?
Standard sizes in the mattress and box spring industry are how we determine what sizes we need to make available to you. We manufacture Allersoft in the 3 typical depths of 9", 12", and 16". Call us at 877-771-3322 if you have any questions. There are only two things you need check:
- Is your mattress a Twin (39x75), Extra Long Twin (39x80), Full (54x75), Queen (60x80), King (78x80) or Cal King (72x84)? If you are not sure then just measure the width and length of your mattress.
- Measure your depth. It should be either 9-10", 12-13" or 15-16". Always hedge on the larger size! You can always be 2-3" over on your size since any excess material can be tucked underneath. Be sure to measure well since anything more the 3" of fabric will bulge out from under the mattress and also add to the cost unnecessarily.
Fast, Fast Shipping
Since we are the manufacturer, we always have product in stock. We ship fast! Orders over $25 get free shipping!
Why Allergy Guard Direct?
Buying manufacturer direct saves time and money. We have an A+ standing with the Better Business Bureau and offer a lifetime guarantee on our products.
Average Customer Rating:
Soft & cool, Monday, December 26, 2011
These covers are great- they are softer than my old sheets so I don't even use anything on top of them. They stay cool all throughout the night. Extremely fast shipping- they arrived on my front door 2 days after I ordered them. Love that it comes in a set! The only con was that the fit was a little big on my Full-sized bed, leaving baggy material that I tucked under.
bought the sets and they were great, Wednesday, September 28, 2011
I did purchase mine in a set..its so much easier than trying to match up tops and bottoms in a store. Not only that the quality of the material and the waythey are made is top of the line, you won't find this quality in any store and that goes for any "bed and bath stores" this is pure high quality material and the service was great also.
Exceptionally Pleased in VT, Tuesday, January 25, 2011
By: Anne Lemke
I ordered 2 sets of the queen allergy guard and was exceptionally pleased with both the product quality and timeliness. I was extremely pleased. BRAVO Allergy Guard!!!
Very Happy, Wednesday, January 12, 2011
By: Nancy B
I am so happy with all the covers I have purchased from you. They are easy to put on, impeccably made and I can see they will be very durable. Thanks for the great product at a more than fair price.
Read More Reviews
Great Company!, Wednesday, December 15, 2010
By: William Pitt
You have great products but more importantly you are a great company. I have been amazed with customer service that I have received from your company. At every step of the way, I have had a positive experience. From the initial order, the representative (Tammy?) was knowledgeable and through in working with me to get my order correct. They even worked with me to get reduced shipping which showed me that they were focusing on service and not on the sale. I actually ordered much more than I initially planned or even needed because I quickly trusted your representative. If that was the end of the story, I would still hgihly recommend your company. However, my order was incomplete when I received it. This could have been a negative experience but instead was yet another positive. I made a quick phone call and the issue was pleasantly corrected. In this economy, your company seems to understand that success is more than making an extra nickel from your customers but sincerely focusing on doing the right thing.
I have two regrets. First, I dont get to deal with your company for all of my shopping needs and two, I dont own stock in your company.
I am impressed.