Protect yourself with a patented Anti Allergy Duvet Cover. Now you can afford it! Our polyester stretch knit will not only protect you from harmful allergens & Bed Bugs but it is also waterproof! Don't pay retail for the same items being sold using fancy names at competing sites. Click on our comparison shop and fabric specificationlinks to see what you are really saving when purchasing a comforter cover with urethane membrane! Our prices are 30%-70% less than the list prices you will see on all other sites or in retail stores!
Wonderfully soft knit fabric is laminated to a urethane membrane:
- Unlike the highest thread counts on the market, the membrane acts as an impenetrable barrier to the small down fibers in your cover.
- The weave of the fabric, which is a circular knit, has a "satin like" feel to it and is very smooth and cool to the touch.
- Given its polyester yarn, there is never a concern for shrinkage like products made of 100% cotton.
- Nearly 3.5 oz/Square yard indicates a nice heavier weight.
- Breathable urethane barrier is a very effective defense against dust mites and Bed Bugs!.
- Urethane membrane is 100% waterproof which is an added advantage if you have an expensive down comforter to protect from spills.
- Made with a heavy gauge zipper to encase the cover. Buttons or flaps will not create a barrier to allergens.
- Hidden zipper flap which hides the zipper slide.
- Latex free
- Lifetime Warranty
- If our standard sizes do not fit your need we will make a special cover for you. Just email your request to email@example.com. .
- Need to feel it? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free swatch.
Average Customer Rating:
Read More Reviews
waterproof and does a good job. , Thursday, April 22, 2010
i had been looking for a waterproof duvet cover at the time since i have two puppies that weren't fully trained yet and finally found this. all the other waterproof duvet covers i found were very expensive in comparison. it does its job and is soft. the material that makes this duvet cover waterproof is on the inside so comforter clips, such as the ones you can buy at bed bath and beyond are needed. without it, my goose downs tend to scrunch awkwardly inside and due to the material, the comforter tends to stick to it. in fact, you will probably need/want to buy two sets of comforter clips if you're going to buy this duvet cover. one for the waterproof cover itself and one for the cover to match your bedsheets.
the only bad part about this duvet cover is that when you wash it, be sure to dump out all the water that's trapped inside.