Immediately Block Dust Mites & Allergens with 100% Cotton Allersoft
More people have a dust mite allergy than any other allergy.
Every night, a normal bed is chock-full dust mites and their allergy causing particles. They make you wake up with allergy symptoms, overload your system and make other allergies worse.
Doctors and allergist agree, the first step to an allergy free night is to stop the allergens by covering your bedding with an allergy-proof barrier.
Allersoft is the most popular allergy-proof fabric we carry because it is 100% pure cotton and lab-tested to block allergens and dust mites. It's an amazing fabric that is made in the USA with a patented, special super-tight weave. Don't confuse thread count with allergy protection.
- 100% pure cotton for the ultimate in comfort without sacrificing efficacy.
- No added chemicals or harsh treatments.
- With a mean flow pore size diameter of 4.91 microns, this fabric is one of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs and other harmful allergens.
- Uniquely samphorized to prevent shrinking and maintain the integrity of the pore size through multiple washings!
- 3.4 oz per square yard with 280 threads stitched per square inch.
- Air permeability reading of 5 which indicates a wonderfully cool fabric.
- All covers are sewn with a "safety" double stitch and at least 12 stitches/inch
- We only use heavy gauge, rust proof nylon zippers.
- Latex free
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Fast, Fast Shipping
Since we are the manufacturer, we always have product in stock. We ship fast! Orders over $49 get free shipping!
Why Allergy Guard Direct?
Buying manufacturer direct saves time and money. We have an A+ standing with the Better Business Bureau and offer a lifetime guarantee on our products.
Average Customer Rating:
Read More Reviews
Makes a huge difference, Monday, September 20, 2010
I purchased this product over a month ago and I would definitely recommend it to anybody who suffers from dust mite allergies. I thought that simply having a dust mite cover on my mattress would make enough of a difference, but it wasn't until I started using this cover on my duvet as well that I stopped waking up in the morning with red hives all over my legs. It is light weight, so it doesn't add any weight to the duvet; mine was still light and fluffy. It also doesn't make any noise when you move around like some other dust mite covers.