Immediately Block Dust Mites & Allergens with 100% Cotton Allersoft
More people have a dust mite allergy than any other allergy.
Every night, a normal bed is chock-full dust mites and their allergy causing particles. They make you wake up with allergy symptoms, overload your system and make other allergies worse.
Doctors and allergist agree, the first step to an allergy free night is to stop the allergens by covering your bedding with an allergy-proof barrier.
What Do I Need to Cover?
Everything that you can't easily wash on a weekly basis.
For most people that means covering their mattress, boxspring, pillow and comforter/duvet (You can purchase Allersoft Duvet Covers here). In addition to these covers, wash you bed sheets and pillow covers weekly in hot water to kill the dust mites and get rid of the allergy causing particles.
Allersoft is the most popular allergy-proof fabric we carry because it is 100% pure cotton and lab-tested to block allergens and dust mites. It's an amazing fabric that is made in the USA with a patented, special super-tight weave. Don't confuse thread count with allergy protection.
- 100% pure cotton for the ultimate in comfort without sacrificing efficacy.
- No added chemicals or harsh treatments.
- With a mean flow pore size diameter of 4.91 microns, this fabric is one of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs and other harmful allergens.
- Uniquely samphorized to prevent shrinking and maintain the integrity of the pore size through multiple washings!
- 3.4 oz per square yard with 280 threads stitched per square inch.
- Air permeability reading of 5 which indicates a wonderfully cool fabric.
- All covers are sewn with a "safety" double stitch and at least 12 stitches/inch
- We only use heavy gauge, rust proof nylon zippers.
- Latex free
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
What Size Do I Order?
Standard sizes in the mattress and box spring industry are how we determine what sizes we need to make available to you. We manufacture Allersoft in the 3 typical depths of 9", 12", and 16". Call us at 877-771-3322 if you have any questions. There are only two things you need check:
- Is your mattress a Twin (39x75), Extra Long Twin (39x80), Full (54x75), Queen (60x80), King (78x80) or Cal King (72x84)? If you are not sure then just measure the width and length of your mattress.
- Measure your depth. It should be either 9-10", 12-13" or 15-16". Always hedge on the larger size! You can always be 2-3" over on your size since any excess material can be tucked underneath. Be sure to measure well since anything more the 3" of fabric will bulge out from under the mattress and also add to the cost unnecessarily.
Fast, Fast Shipping
Since we are the manufacturer, we always have product in stock. We ship fast! Orders over $25 get free shipping!
Why Allergy Guard Direct?
Buying manufacturer direct saves time and money. We have an A+ standing with the Better Business Bureau and offer a lifetime guarantee on our products.
Average Customer Rating:
High quality mattress cover, Sunday, February 09, 2014
By: Jeannine Wing
I received it the day after I ordered it online. It is very well made. I like it much better than one I bought at a department store. I liked it so much, I bought one for my mother-in-law.
Grat relief, Wednesday, February 05, 2014
I purchased the allergy guard protective pillow caves and mattress cover. I purchased online and the order arrived quickly. Relief occurred so quickly that I was in disbelief.
They solved my allergy problem!, Tuesday, February 04, 2014
By: John W. Bova
I have nothing but praise for my covers as I've said in my "Pros"! 'nuff said!
Extremely hard to fit, Friday, December 13, 2013
This is my 2nd encasement. My 1st was a pristine fabric encasement, also purchased from Allergyguarddirect but appears to be no longer sold.
The Allersoft fabric seems to less durable than the Pristine one, but in fairness, it is cheaper.
The person who designed this must have never fitted a mattress in his/ her life. The zips do not run along the length of the encasement, unlike the Pristine one. It runs along the width, extending 3" or so to the length on each side.
As such, this encasement has to be fitted from the mattress top down (at least if you are doing the fitting alone). The heavy, bulky mattress has to be lifted and moved perpendicularly such that it is standing at its full height.
Read More Reviews
love it, Tuesday, June 05, 2012
By: mystery washburn-gauthier
perfect for allergys.