Immediately Block Dust Mites & Allergens with 100% Cotton Allersoft
More people have a dust mite allergy than any other allergy.
Every night, a normal bed is chock-full dust mites and their allergy causing particles. They make you wake up with allergy symptoms, overload your system and make other allergies worse.
Doctors and allergist agree, the first step to an allergy free night is to stop the allergens by covering your bedding with an allergy-proof barrier.
What Do I Need to Cover?
Everything that you can't easily wash on a weekly basis.
For most people that means covering their mattress, boxspring, pillow and comforter/duvet (You can purchase Allersoft Duvet Covers here). In addition to these covers, wash you bed sheets and pillow covers weekly in hot water to kill the dust mites and get rid of the allergy causing particles.
Allersoft is the most popular allergy-proof fabric we carry because it is 100% pure cotton and lab-tested to block allergens and dust mites. It's an amazing fabric that is made in the USA with a patented, special super-tight weave. Don't confuse thread count with allergy protection.
- 100% pure cotton for the ultimate in comfort without sacrificing efficacy.
- No added chemicals or harsh treatments.
- With a mean flow pore size diameter of 4.91 microns, this fabric is one of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs and other harmful allergens.
- Uniquely samphorized to prevent shrinking and maintain the integrity of the pore size through multiple washings!
- 3.4 oz per square yard with 280 threads stitched per square inch.
- Air permeability reading of 5 which indicates a wonderfully cool fabric.
- All covers are sewn with a "safety" double stitch and at least 12 stitches/inch
- We only use heavy gauge, rust proof nylon zippers.
- Latex free
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
What Size Do I Order?
Standard sizes in the mattress and box spring industry are how we determine what sizes we need to make available to you. We manufacture Allersoft in the 3 typical depths of 9", 12", and 16". Call us at 877-771-3322 if you have any questions. There are only two things you need check:
- Is your mattress a Twin (39x75), Extra Long Twin (39x80), Full (54x75), Queen (60x80), King (78x80) or Cal King (72x84)? If you are not sure then just measure the width and length of your mattress.
- Measure your depth. It should be either 9-10", 12-13" or 15-16". Always hedge on the larger size! You can always be 2-3" over on your size since any excess material can be tucked underneath. Be sure to measure well since anything more the 3" of fabric will bulge out from under the mattress and also add to the cost unnecessarily.
Fast, Fast Shipping
Since we are the manufacturer, we always have product in stock. We ship fast! Orders over $49 get free shipping!
Why Allergy Guard Direct?
Buying manufacturer direct saves time and money. We have an A+ standing with the Better Business Bureau and offer a lifetime guarantee on our products.
Average Customer Rating:
Love it!, Thursday, February 09, 2012
By: Marina Ramon
We bought a new mattress 2 years ago when we moved into a new house and about a year later I started to have some serious allergy problems. We originally thought it that the house had mold because this is what I thought I was allergic to but after being tested it ends up that I am VERY allergic to dust mites (both species found in the US). After discussing with my doctor my options she recommended bed covers, pillow covers and box spring covers. Before we bought all of these I was not sleeping well because I was sneezing, runny nose and coughing even after taking medication. The FIRST night I slept with an allersoft mattress, box spring and pillow cover; was the best I had in over year!! I haven't had take any allergic reactions since then!! I would highly recommend to anyone who is allergic to dust mites!
High quality product, Wednesday, October 19, 2011
I was glad I found this web-site. It was exactly what I wanted.
Queen mattress encasement did not fit, Thursday, October 06, 2011
By: Lanelle Samms
Allergy Guard sent me the wrong sized mattress and box spring cover. I ordered Queen size, but they sent me King. When I called, they said their order showed that they sent me Queen, yet the covers/encasements are huge and I have to tuck the overlap under the mattress.
It is good for Mattress,anti-mite,waterproof, Tuesday, October 04, 2011
It is good for mattress,anti-mite,waterproof,expecilly for people who suffer from Allergy.
Read More Reviews
Does the Job, Friday, September 30, 2011
By: Carol Cockram
I am allergic to dust and dust mites--have been taking allergy shots. The mattress cover appears to do what it's supposed to. My allergies have improved since I've been using it, but the improvement may be attributable to the shots. I like the coolness of cotton in Hawaii where I live.