Pacific Coast Light Warmth Down Comforters
Finally, a light warmth down comforter at a really terrific price. The Pacific Coast® Light Warmth Down Comforter is perfect for sleepers who need less warmth at night or for those who live in warmer climates. Cozy, light, breathable and beautiful, not to mention leakproof and allergy free – this 550 fill power comforter has it all. Innovative design allows the down inside to loft while minimizing shifting across the comforter. The sleeper gets that oh-so-fluffy feel without being too warm. Made in the USA of imported materials. 10-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
Available in White in Twin, Full/Queen and King sizes.
- 550 fill power, light-warmth down comforter ideal in warmer temperatures or for those who wake up warm
- 300 thread count, 100% cotton Barrier Weave™ fabric prevents the down inside from leaking out
- Comfort Lock® no-shift design keeps the fluffy down in place over the sleeper
- Sewn-through 10" box construction has a handsome look and keeps the down from shifting
- Discrete Navy Blue corded edge adds a finished touch
- HyperClean® down is allergen free ‒ backed by Pacific Coast's 30-day Allergy Free Warranty
Pacific Coast®, Barrier Weave™, Allergy Free® and Hyperclean® are all trademarks of The Pacific Coast® Feather Company.
|Pacific Coast® Light Warmth Down Comforter - 550 Fill Power|
|Size||Dimensions||Fill Weight (ounces)|
|Twin||64" x 86"||19 ozs|
|Full/Queen||88" x 90"||28 ozs|
|King||104" x 89"||32 ozs|
Pacific Coast blends European old-world craftsmanship with present-day innovation to bring you this comforter:
- Only Pacific Coast® down and feathers are HyperClean®. This unique cleaning method washes and rinses the down and feathers up to eight times, removing the dust, dirt and allergens that cause allergic reactions. You're left with only clean, fluffy, supremely comfortable down and feathers.
- Barrier Weave™ fabric is tightly woven and specially finished to be up to 3 times more leakproof, so down and feathers can't get out. Barrier Weave™ fabric is also finer, softer and more durable for lasting comfort and easy care.
- The patented Comfort Lock® three-sided border locks more down in place in the "sleep zone" area over the bed. Therefore, Comfort Lock® comforters can be 30% lighter and do not require overfilling to compensate for the wasted down on the sides of the bed. They are lighter, more breathable and more comfortable in a wider range of temperatures. They are also easier to maintain, as they don't need to be redistributed as much as other comforters.
Dry clean or professionally launder.
We are sorry, but this item can NOT be shipped to PO boxes, international addresses, APO addresses, or Puerto Rico.
Air shipment is not available for this product. Ships by ground only.