BedCare Bed Bug Proof Mattress Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
Bed Bugs Will NOT Bite Through This CoverSpecial Fabric Completely Blocks Bed Bugs…and Dust Mites too!
Bed Bugs can easily bite through normal bedding. Our BedCare Covers are made from a special knit fabric that is lab tested and certified to be Bed Bug Proof. We also use a heavy duty zipper that stops Bed Bugs from escaping an infested bed or stops a new mattress from ever being infested.
Product is sold as EACH. If you have a Mattress, then only purchase one. If you have a Mattress and Box Spring, then purchase two. Don't forget to bed-bug proof your Pillows and protect your Comforter/Duvet from bed bugs too.
Free Shipping on Orders over $25
- Great for hot sleepers who still want a membrane product.
- Upgraded bite proof fabric.
- Heavy Duty Zipper.
- Nearly 3.5 oz per square yard, which indicates a nice heavier weight.
- Breathable urethane barrier is also a very effective defense against dust mites and allergens.
- All our covers are sewn with 12 stitches per inch for ultimate strength in the seams to prevent tearing.
- Urethane membrane is 100% waterproof – an added advantage for bed wetters and incontinence.
- Latex Free.
- Lifetime warranty.
Fast, Fast Shipping
Since we are the manufacturer, we always have product in stock. We ship fast! Orders over $25 get free shipping!
Comparable Specifications ‒ BedCare Bed Bug Proof Mattress Cover:
|Breathability & Coolness||Limited Breathability and Warmer|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester Knit|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Softness||Soft Jersey Knit Fabric|
|Washability||Machine Wash Hot and Tumble Dry Low|
Care Instructions ‒ BedCare Bed Bug Proof Mattress Covers:
- Vacuum the entire surface of the mattress encasing every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have settled on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or an allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the mattress encasing once or twice a year in HOT water (or consider using an all-temperature laundry product formulated especially for allergy sufferers).
- Line or hang dry. Dry on air-dry setting only if using a dryer.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this mattress encasing and cause the urethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.