BedCare Bed Bug Proof Pillow Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
Bed Bugs Will NOT Bite Through This CoverSpecial Fabric Completely Blocks Bed Bugs…and Dust Mites too!
Bed Bugs can easily bite through normal bedding. Our BedCare Covers are made from a special knit fabric that is lab tested and certified to be Bed Bug Proof. We also use a heavy duty zipper that stops Bed Bugs from escaping an infested bed.
Our Bed Bug Proof fabric is a 100% polyester laminated to a urethane membrane. The weave of the fabric, which is a circular knit polyester, has a "satin like" feel that is very cool and smooth to the touch.
Free Shipping on Orders over $25
- Great for hot sleepers who still want a membrane product.
- Upgraded bite proof fabric.
- Heavy Duty Zipper.
- Nearly 3.5 oz per square yard, which indicates a nice heavier weight.
- Breathable urethane barrier is a very effective defense against dust mites and most allergens.
- All our covers are sewn with 12 stitches per inch for ultimate strength in the seams to prevent tearing.
- Urethane membrane is 100% waterproof to protect against spills and other accidents.
- Latex Free.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in USA.
Fast, Fast Shipping
Since we are the manufacturer, we always have product in stock. We ship fast! Orders over $25 get free shipping!
Comparable Specifications ‒ BedCare Bed Bug Proof Pillow Cover:
|Breathability & Coolness||Limited Breathability and Warmer|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester Knit|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Softness||Soft Jersey Knit Fabric|
|Washability||Machine Wash Hot and Tumble Dry Low|
Care Instructions ‒ BedCare Bed Bug Proof Pillow Covers:
- Close the zipper and wash the pillow encasing every 10 to 14 days in HOT water (or consider using an all-temperature laundry product formulated especially for allergy sufferers).
- Line or hang dry. Dry on air-dry setting only if using a dryer.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this pillow encasing and cause the urethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.