BedCare Dust Mite Proof & Allergy Mattress Covers
This product provides relief from: Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
BedCare Dust Mite Proof Allergy Mattress Cover
100% polyester is laminated to a urethane membrane for complete protection against dust mites and other allergens. The weave of the fabric, which is a circular knit polyester, has a "satin like" feel, and is very cool and smooth to the touch.
- Great for hot sleepers who still want a membrane product.
- No shrinkage due to its polyester yarn.
- Nearly 3.5 oz per square yard, which indicates a nice heavier weight.
- Breathable urethane barrier is a very effective defense against dust mites and most allergens.
- Urethane membrane is 100% waterproof – an added advantage for bed wetters and incontinence.
- All our covers are sewn with 12 stitches per inch for ultimate strength in the seams to prevent tearing.
- We use only heavy gauge, rust proof nylon zippers.
- Latex free.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in USA.
Comparable Specifications ‒ BedCare Dust Mite Proof Mattress Cover:
|Breathability & Coolness||Limited Breathability and Warmer|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester Knit|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Softness||Soft Jersey Knit Fabric|
|Washability||Machine Wash Hot and Tumble Dry Low|
Care Instructions ‒ BedCare Dust Mite Proof Mattress Covers:
- Vacuum the entire surface of the mattress encasing every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have settled on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or an allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the mattress encasing once or twice a year in HOT water (or consider using an all-temperature laundry product formulated especially for allergy sufferers).
- Line or hang dry. Dry on air-dry setting only if using a dryer.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this mattress encasing and cause the urethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.