Tranquil Dust Mite Proof & Allergy Mattress Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
Tranquil Dust Mite Proof Allergy Mattress Cover
- 3 layers of highly engineered material are bonded to create an SMS fabric∗ for complete protection against dust mites, bed bugs and other allergens
- Membrane free and made with a non-woven, tri-laminate fabric for soft, lightweight and durable protection
- Affordable and economically priced
- Best option for mattress covers, where washing frequently is not needed
- All of our mattress covers are sewn with 12 stitches per inch ensuring the ultimate strength and durability
- We use only heavy-gauge, rust-proof nylon zippers with auto-locking to ensure bugs do not get in or out of the protective cover
- 1.75 oz per square yard
- Latex free
- Hand-inspected and backed by our 10-Year warranty
- Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the encasing.
|∗||Note:||SMS is a "spunbond/meltblown/spunbond" non-woven, polypropylene textile specially engineered and certified as an effective dust mite barrier. SMS is soft, light, comfortable, and very breathable.|
Comparable Specifications ‒ Tranquil Dust Mite Proof & Allergy Mattress Covers:
|Breathability & Coolness||High Breathability and Moderately Warmer|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Softness||Medium, like a standard sheet|
|Washability||Machine Wash Cold/Gentle and Air Dry|
Care Instructions ‒ Tranquil Dust Mite Proof & Allergy Mattress Covers:
- Surface may be vacuumed monthly to remove allergens and dust that may have settled out of the air, or may be very lightly sprayed with an anti-allergen product. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- Wash only if necessary. Close the zipper and machine wash separately in COLD water. If you are an allergy sufferer, we recommend laundering with an all-temperature anti-allergen laundry detergent or laundry additive.
- Line or hang dry (or air dry with NO heat if you must use a dryer).
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Paramount Dust Mite Proof & Allergy Mattress CoversMSRP $35.00 - $122.00 Selling Price $27.99 - $71.99
- Organic All-Cotton Allergy Mattress CoversMSRP $137.00 - $330.00 Selling Price $109.99 - $263.98