Paramount Dust Mite Proof Allergy Comforter Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs and Other Harmful Allergens, Dust Mites, Pet Dander
As a factory direct retailer, Allergy Guard brings you this product at an incredible discount! Visit our fabric specifications page to help you understand our different fabric types, and what you get when you shop with Allergy Guard Direct.
- 100% stretch polyester knit is bonded to an ultra-thin urethane membrane for a high level of allergen and waterproof protection
- Satin-like feel that is soft and cool to the touch for ultimate comfort
- We use only heavy gauge, rust-proof nylon zippers with auto-locking to provide total protection on all sides with no gaps or openings
- Paramount Comforter Covers are made with ties on the inside to secure your comforter in place
- Will not shrink, even in hot water
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the encasing.
Comparable Specifications ‒ Paramount Dust Mite Proof Allergy Comforter Covers:
|Breathability & Coolness||Lightweight polyester knit that's cool to the touch|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester Knit|
|Made in USA||No|
|Softness||Soft Jersey Knit Fabric|
|Washability||Machine Wash Hot and Tumble Dry Low|
Care Instructions ‒ Paramount Dust Mite Proof Allergy Comforter Covers:
- Vacuum the entire surface of the comforter encasing every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have settled on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or an allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the mattress encasing once or twice a year in HOT water, or consider using all-temperature Mite-y Clean Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Tumble dry on LOW.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this pillow encasing and cause the ComforTech™ polyurethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.
Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, do not allow babies or children to play with or in the Paramount encasings before they are installed. The ComforTech™ Inner Lining is not breathable and could block nose and mouth and prevent breathing. These encasings are NOT toys.
- Allersoft Cotton Dust Mite & Allergy Comforter CoversMSRP $142.00 - $172.00 Selling Price $113.99 - $137.99
- Organic All-Cotton Dust Mite Allergy Comforter CoverMSRP $244.00 - $385.00 Selling Price $194.99 - $307.99