Organic All-Cotton Allergy Pillow Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen, Sensitive Skin
Organic All-Cotton Allergy Pillow Cover Features:
- 100% Organic cotton for a safe, healthy and comfortable night sleep
- Certified to meet Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- All natural materials - no chemicals, latex, dyes or any added treatments
- Mean pore size of 4.8 microns for certified protection against dust mites, pet dander, bed bugs and other harmful allergens
- Uniquely Sanforized treatment prevents shrinkage and maintains the fabric's pore-size integrity through repeated washings!
- Soft, cool and breathable fabric
- Green, non-toxic and eco-friendly
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the encasing.
While most sewing manufacturers are going "off shore," we proudly make all of our allergen covers in the USA. Skilled American craftsmen and women know that the care they take in making each mattress cover is important to your health, a job they take very seriously. Each encasing is also individually hand inspected throughout fabrication to maintain top quality. We make our Organic All-Cotton allergy pillow covers to last a lifetime.
Comparable Specifications ‒ 100% Organic Cotton Pillow Cover:
|Breathability & Coolness||Most Breathable and Cool|
|Fabric Content||100% Organic Cotton|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Softness||100% cotton superior surface|
Care Instructions ‒ 100% Organic Cotton Pillow Covers:
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the pillow encasing every 10-14 days as needed in WARM water, or consider using all-temperature Mite-y Clean Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Organic All-Cotton Allergy Mattress CoversMSRP $137.00 - $330.00 Selling Price $109.99 - $263.98
- Organic All-Cotton Dust Mite Allergy Comforter CoverMSRP $244.00 - $385.00 Selling Price $194.99 - $307.99