Compatible Allergy Mattress Covers For Sleep Number Bed
BedCare™ Sleep Number Compatible Allergy Covers are dust mite and mold-impermeable allergen mattress covers made of a lightweight polyester knit fabric joined to an ultra-thin, allergen-proof ComforTech polyurethane membrane making this allergy mattress cover waterproof as well. Our BedCare patented unique Velcro closure allows you to insert tubes easily and have a tight seal to keep out allergens and bedbugs, and is perfect for your Sleep Number mattress!
The BedCare™ Sleep Number Bed Compatible Allergy Mattress Covers is a dust mite and mold-impermeable allergen mattress cover and is made of a lightweight polyester knit fabric bonded to an ultra-thin, allergen-proof ComforTech polyurethane membrane that makes this a waterproof mattress cover as well. Because of its barrier membrane, this mattress allergy cover cannot be measured in terms of mean pore size. The soft, satin-like fabric stretches as you move for supreme comfort, making this an excellent allergen mattress cover for your Sleep Number bed. Our BedCare™ patented closure uses industrial velcro which allows you to encase your Sleep Number mattress, slide the tubes in, then seal it shut around the tubes for total coverage. The BedCare™ encasement provides total protection for your Sleep Number mattress on all sides with no gaps or openings. Machine washable and dryable. Lifetime Warranty
Why BedCare™ Classic Allergy Covers?
BedCare™ Classic is our most popular non-cotton fabric. Highlights include:
- 100% stretch polyester joined to an ultra-thin urethane membrane for high level of allergen and waterproof protection
- Circular poly knit fabric is soft and cool to the touch with the look and feel of satin.
- No crinkling or noise while you sleep
- No shrinkage, even in hot water wash
- No Latex
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Our BedCare™ patented unique Velcro closure allows you to insert tubes easily and have a tight seal to keep out allergens and bedbugs!
While most sewing manufacturers are going "off shore," we proudly make all of our allergen covers in the USA. Skilled American craftsmen and women know that the care they take in making each mattress cover is important to your health, a job they take very seriously. Each encasing is also individually hand inspected throughout fabrication to maintain top quality. We make our BedCare™ Classic Allergy Mattress Covers to last a lifetime.
Care Instructions forBedCare™ Classic Mattress Covers:
- Vacuum the entire surface of the mattress covers every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have settled on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or an allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and remove the tubing, machine wash the mattress encasing once or twice a year in hot water, or consider using all-temperature AllerTech® Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Tumble dry on LOW and remove promptly.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this mattress encasing and cause the ComforTech™ polyurethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.
Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, do not allow babies or children to play with or in this encasing before it is installed on a mattress or pillow as the ComforTech™ Inner Lining is not breathable and could block nose and mouth and prevent breathing. This mattress cover is not a toy.