Allersoft Cotton Box Spring Covers
This product provides relief from: Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
Allersoft Cotton Box Spring Cover
Encasing your mattress, pillows and box spring is an integral part of your allergy prevention solution. Allergy Guard Direct sells every basic style of allergen barrier fabric sold today. This membrane-free, pure cotton fabric is a patented, high construction piece of material. There is no urethane or "membrane" on the back of the fabric, which gives this box spring cover that cool, smooth, breathable feeling that you get with your best sheets!
- 100% pure cotton for the ultimate in comfort without sacrificing efficacy.
- No added chemicals or harsh treatments.
- With a mean flow pore size diameter of 4.91 microns, this fabric is one of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs, and other harmful allergens.
- Uniquely sanforized to prevent shrinking and maintain the integrity of the pore size through multiple washings!
- 3.4 oz per square yard with 280 threads stitched per square inch.
- Air permeability reading of 5, which indicates a wonderfully cool fabric.
- All covers are sewn with a "safety" double stitch and at least 12 stitches per inch.
- We use only heavy gauge, rust proof nylon zippers.
- Latex free.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in USA.
Comparable Specifications ‒ Cotton Box Spring Cover:
|Breathability & Coolness||Most Breathable and Cool|
|Fabric Content||100% Cotton|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Softness||100% cotton superior surface|
Care Instructions ‒ 100% Cotton Box Spring Covers:
- Surface may be vacuumed monthly to remove allergens and dust that may have settled out of the air, or may be very lightly sprayed with an anti-allergen product. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the box spring encasing once or twice a year in HOT water (or consider using an all-temperature laundry product formulated especially for allergy sufferers).
- Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting.
- Do not bleach or iron.