Medium Warmth Pacific Coast Comforter
Pacific Coast® HyperClean® Down is premium quality down and the HyperClean® process eliminate allergens and thoroughly removes potential allergens leaving clean, fluffy feathers of the down 100% intact. The Medium Warmth Comforter also comes with 300 Tread Count 100% Cotton Barrier Weave™ fabric that keeps the down from escaping through the cover. The premium 550 fill power down in this comforter is distributed evenly and maintained that way with the patented Comfort Lock® no-shift design system so that you never need to adjust the down or worry about lumping or cold spots. The Pacific Coast Medium Warmth Down Comforter ideal for a wide variety of climates and year round use, making every season comforter season! 10-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
Available in White in Twin, Full/Queen and King sizes.
- True baffle box design keeps the fluffy down in place so that it remains evenly distributed over the entire comforter
- HyperClean® down is allergen free ‒ backed by Pacific Coast's 30-day Allergy Free Warranty
- 550 fill power, medium-warmth down comforter
- 300 thread count, 100% cotton Barrier Weave™ fabric prevents the down inside from leaking out
- Patented Comfort Lock® no-shift design
- Convenient loops to secure comforter to duvet
- Double-needle corded edge adds a finished touch
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
Pacific Coast®, Barrier Weave™, Allergy Free® and Hyperclean® are all trademarks of The Pacific Coast® Feather Company.
Pacific Coast blends old-world craftsmanship with today's innovation to bring you this down comforter:
- Only Pacific Coast® down and feathers can be called HyperClean®. This exceptional cleaning method washes and rinses the down and feathers up to eight times, removing the dust, dirt and allergens that can trigger allergies. You only get clean, fluffy, supremely comfortable down and feathers with HyperClean®.
- Barrier Weave™ is a very tightly woven and specially finished fabric designed to make it 3 times more leak-proof, so down and feathers can't escape. Barrier Weave™ fabric is also finer and softer, with more durability for long-lasting comfort and easy care.
- The patented Comfort Lock® three-sided border keeps more down locked in place over the sleeper, preventing it from shifting to the sides. Comfort Lock® comforters can be 30% lighter because they do not need to be overfilled to make up for the wasted down on the sides of the bed. Comfort Lock® comforters are also more breathable, more comfortable across a broader range of temperatures, and easier to maintain because they need not be redistributed as much as other comforters.
Professionally launder or dry clean is recommended.
Signature Is Required For Delivery
Sorry, Pacific Coast comforters cannot be shipped to PO boxes or military addresses.