Natural Bamboo Duvet Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Mold & Mildew, Sensitive Skin
100% Natural Bamboo Duvet Cover
A beautiful choice for those who need general protection from allergens, but don't have severe allergies to dust mites.
|Note:||This item ships directly from the manufacturer and can take 5-10 days for delivery.|
- Softer than the most luxurious high count cottons!
- Temperature Regulating (moisture wicking ‒ perfect prescription for those with hot flashes or night sweats, warm in the winter and cool in the summer).
- Earth Friendly (sustainable raw material).
- Inhospitable to Bed Bugs and dust mites – bamboo naturally repels them!
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-mold – naturally, with no chemicals.
- Machine Washable.
- Secure ties to hold your comforter in place.
- Latex and chemical free.
Comparable Specifications ‒ 100% Natural Bamboo Duvet Cover:
|Breathability & Coolness||Highly Breathable and Thermal Regulating|
|Fabric Content||100% Bamboo|
|Made in USA||No|
|Washability||Machine Wash Cold and Tumble Dry Low|
Care Instructions ‒ 100% Natural Bamboo Duvet Covers:
- Vacuum the entire surface of the comforter encasing every 10 to14 days to capture any allergens that may have settled on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the comforter encasing once or twice a year in COLD water.
- Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting. Remove immediately.∗
- Do not bleach. Note: A non-chlorine stain lifter or stain remover may be used on tough stains.
- Fabric softeners and dryer sheets are not recommended.
- May be ironed, even at a high setting with steam.
|∗||Note:||If you do not immediately remove the cover from the dryer or if it is still a bit damp after drying, you can dry it on high heat for 10 minutes to smooth and fluff the fabric.|
Natural Bamboo bedding items Ship Directly from the Manufacturer.