Allersoft Cotton Dust Mite & Allergy Comforter Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
Immediately Block Dust Mites & Allergens with 100% Cotton Allersoft
More people have a dust mite allergy than any other allergy.
Every night, a normal bed is chock-full of dust mites and their allergy-causing particles. They make you wake up with allergy symptoms, overload your system, and make other allergies worse. Doctors and allergists agree ‒ the first step to an allergy-free night is to stop the allergens by covering your bedding with an allergy-proof barrier.
Allersoft is the most popular allergy-proof fabric we carry because it's 100% pure cotton and lab tested to block allergens and dust mites. It's an amazing fabric that is made in the USA with a patented, special super-tight weave. Don't confuse thread count with allergy protection.
- 100% pure cotton for the ultimate in comfort without sacrificing efficacy.
- No added chemicals or harsh treatments.
- With a mean flow pore size diameter of 3.44 microns, this fabric is one of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs, and other harmful allergens.
- Uniquely sanforized to prevent shrinking and maintain the integrity of the pore size through multiple washings!
- 3.4 oz per square yard with 280 threads stitched per square inch.
- Air permeability reading of 5, which indicates a wonderfully cool fabric.
- All covers are sewn with a "safety" double stitch and at least 12 stitches per inch.
- Convenient ties on the inside hold your comforter in place.
- We use only heavy gauge, rust proof nylon zippers.
- Latex free.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in USA.
Fast, Fast Shipping
Since we are the manufacturer, we always have product in stock. We ship fast! Orders over $25 get free shipping!
Why Allergy Guard Direct?
Buying manufacturer direct saves time and money. We have an A+ standing with the Better Business Bureau and offer a lifetime guarantee on our products.
Comparable Specifications ‒ Allersoft Cotton Comforter Cover:
|Breathability & Coolness||Most Breathable and Cool|
|Fabric Content||100% Cotton|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Softness||100% cotton superior surface|
|Washability||Machine Wash Hot and Tumble Dry Low|
Care Instructions ‒ Allersoft Cotton Comforter Covers:
- Vacuum the entire surface of the comforter encasing every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have settled on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the comforter encasing once or twice a year in WARM water (or consider using an all-temperature laundry product specially formulated for allergy sufferers).
- Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting.
- Do not bleach or iron.