Allergy Relief Cotton Featherbed Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
100% Cotton Allergy Featherbed Cover ‒ 2" deep
Encasing your featherbed is also an important part of your allergy prevention solution. Allergy Guard Direct sells every basic style of allergen barrier fabric sold today. We make this product available in our 100% pure Cotton fabric, which provides the softest feel and most breathable barrier for your featherbed. As a result, you don't need to sacrifice the comfort that your featherbed was purchased for!
This membrane-free fabric is a patented tightly woven microfiber piece of material. There is no urethane or "membrane" on the back of the fabric, giving it that cool, smooth, breathable feeling that you get with your best sheets!
- 100% Cotton that's 100% pure for total comfort on top of your bed.
- Totally Breathable ‒ so no added heat for your body when covering your featherbed!
- With a pore size of 4.91 microns, this fabric is one of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs, and other harmful allergens.
- Unlike the highest thread counts on the market, this membrane-free fabric acts as an impenetrable barrier to allergens in your featherbed.
- 3.4 oz per square yard indicates a nice heavier weight.
- Luxurious 280 thread count.
- Rust proof zippers provide complete encasement ‒ buttons or flaps will not create a barrier to allergens.
- Latex free.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in USA.
Comparable Specifications ‒ 100% Cotton Featherbed Cover:
|Breathability & Coolness||Most Breathable and Cool|
|Fabric Content||100% Cotton|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Softness||100% cotton superior surface|
|Washability||Machine Wash Hot and Tumble Dry Low|
Care Instructions ‒ 100% Cotton Featherbed Covers:
- Vacuum the entire surface of the featherbed cover every 10 to14 days to capture any allergens that may have settled on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the featherbed cover once or twice a year in HOT water (or consider using an all-temperature laundry product formulated especially for allergy sufferers).
- Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.