Allersoft Cotton Dust Mite & Allergy Mattress Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
Immediately Block Dust Mites & Allergens with 100% Cotton Allersoft
More people have a dust mite allergy than any other allergy.
Every night, a normal bed is chock-full of dust mites and their allergy-causing particles. They make you wake up with allergy symptoms, overload your system, and make other allergies worse. Doctors and allergists agree ‒ the first step to an allergy-free night is to stop the allergens by covering your bedding with an allergy-proof barrier.
What Do I Need to Cover?
Everything that you can't easily wash on a weekly basis.
For most people, that means covering their mattress, box spring, pillow and comforter/duvet (you can purchase all Allersoft covers here). In addition to these covers, wash your bed sheets and pillow covers weekly in hot water to kill the dust mites and get rid of the allergy-causing particles.
Allersoft is the most popular allergy-proof fabric we carry because it's 100% pure cotton and lab tested to block allergens and dust mites. It's an amazing fabric, made in the USA with a patented, special super-tight weave. Don't confuse thread count with allergy protection.
- 100% pure cotton for the ultimate in comfort without sacrificing efficacy.
- No added chemicals or harsh treatments.
- With a mean flow pore size diameter of 3.44 microns, this fabric is one of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs, and other harmful allergens.
- Uniquely sanforized to prevent shrinking and maintain the integrity of the pore size through multiple washings!
- 3.4 oz per square yard with 280 threads stitched per square inch.
- Air permeability reading of 5, which indicates a wonderfully cool fabric.
- All covers are sewn with a "safety" double stitch and at least 12 stitches per inch.
- We use only heavy gauge, rust proof nylon zippers.
- Latex free.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in USA.
What Size Do I Order?
Standard sizes in the mattress and box spring industry are how we determine what sizes we need to make available to you. For mattresses, we manufacture Allersoft in the 3 typical depths of 9", 12", and 16". Call us at 877-771-3322 if you have any questions. There are only two things you need check:
- What size is your mattress? Is your mattress a Twin (39x75), Extra Long Twin (39x80), Full (54x75), Queen (60x80), King (78x80) or Cal King (72x84)? If you are not sure, then just measure the width and length of your mattress.
- Measure your mattress depth. It should be 9-10", 12-13" or 15-16". Always hedge on the larger size! You can always be 2-3" over on your size since any excess material can be tucked underneath. Be sure to measure well since anything more, and the 3" of fabric will bulge out from under the mattress and also add to the cost unnecessarily.
Fast, Fast Shipping
Since we are the manufacturer, we always have product in stock. We ship fast! Orders over $25 get free shipping!
Why Allergy Guard Direct?
Buying manufacturer direct saves time and money. We have an A+ standing with the Better Business Bureau, and offer a lifetime guarantee on our products.
Comparable Specifications ‒ Allersoft Cotton Mattress Cover:
|Breathability & Coolness||Most Breathable and Cool|
|Fabric Content||100% Cotton|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Softness||100% cotton superior surface|
|Washability||Machine Wash Hot and Tumble Dry Low|
Care Instructions ‒ Allersoft Cotton Mattress Covers:
- Vacuum the entire surface of the mattress encasing every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have settled on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the mattress encasing once or twice a year in WARM water (or consider using an all-temperature laundry product formulated especially for allergy sufferers).
- Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting.
- Do not bleach or iron.