AllerTech® Mite Control Laundry Additive
This item is out of stock. As an alternative we recommend the Mite-y Clean All-Natural Laundry Additive
This product provides relief from: Dust Allergies, Dust Mites, Fragrances & Odors, Pet Dander
Now there's a great way to continue using your favorite laundry detergent and control harmful allergens in all water temperatures- hot, warm or cold! AllerTech®, a well-known brand recognized by physicians for more than forty years, offers our AllerTech® Laundry Additive to control allergens and dust mite debris- which are one of the major causes of asthma and allergy symptoms- in washable bedding, clothing and fabrics.
What Are Dust Mites? Dust mites are microscopic, insect-like pests that generate some of the most common indoor substances—or allergens—that can trigger allergic reactions and asthma in many people. Dust mites are not parasites; they don't bite or sting, but the harmful allergen they create comes from their excrement and body fragments which cause us to have allergic reactions. AllerTech® Mite Control Laundry Additive provides an effective way to reduce your exposure to the harmful allergens and help control and eliminate the problem. Safe to use, non-toxic. Measuring cup included.
For Use in Standard & High Efficiency (HE) Washers.
- Concentrated laundry additive eliminates allergens in any wash temperature
- Use with your favorite laundry detergent
- Only 3/4 oz (1-1/2 tablespoons) in each wash load works to control dust mite debris and harmful allergens
- For high efficiency (HE) front loaders ‐ add 3/4 tablespoon, or half the amount used for a regular top load washer
- Non toxic, and safe for all washables
- 8-oz bottle ‒ 11- 12 regular wash loads & 20- 24 regular loads for HE (high efficiency) front loaders, add directly to laundry detergent compartment.
- 16-oz bottle ‒ 20- 24 regular loads for standard washer & 40- 48 regular loads for HE (high efficiency) front loaders, add directly to laundry detergent compartment.
- 34-oz bottle ‒ 40- 48 regular loads for standard washer & 80- 96 regular loads for HE (high efficiency) front loaders, add directly to laundry detergent compartment.
Contains benzyl alcohol, tea tree oil and methyl salicylate.
Click here to see the MSDS for AllerTech® Mite Control Laundry Additive.
Directions for Use:
- Sort laundry according to color and label requirements.
- Select load size, wash cycle, and water temperature.
- For high efficiency (HE) front loaders ‐ add 3/4 tablespoon, or half the amount used for a regular top load washer of AllerTech® Laundry Additive directly to your laundry detergent compartment.
- For regular top load washers ‐ add 3/4 oz (1-1/2 tablespoons) of AllerTech® Laundry Additive to washer as the washer fills with water.