Paramount Dust Mite Proof & Allergy Box Spring Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
Paramount Dust Mite Proof Allergy Box Spring Cover
Covering your mattress with a dust mite or bed bug cover is important however it's simply not enough. These diabolical little pests also hide in box springs and love to travel and come out at night while you're sleeping. Completely encasing your mattress, box spring, pillows and bedding with effective allergen covers is the most proven way to protect you and your family from these little critters and their allergens. These effective Paramount covers are made from 100% polyester that is laminated to a urethane membrane for protection against dust mites, bed bugs and other allergens. The weave of the fabric, which is a circular knit polyester, has a "satin like" feel that is very soft and cool to the touch.
- Will not shrink during washing due to the nature of the fabric
- Nearly 3.5 oz per square yard, which indicates a nice heavier weight
- The urethane barrier is an effective defense against dust mites, bed bugs and most allergens
- Urethane membrane is 100% waterproof – to protect your box spring from moisture
- Paramount box spring covers are impermeable to mold and moisture
- All of our covers are sewn with 12 stitches per inch for lasting strength in the seams to prevent any tearing
- We use only heavy gauge, rust proof nylon zippers that lock into place and seal completely at the zipper end stop, making it impossible for bed bugs to enter or escape
- Latex free
- Lifetime warranty
- Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the encasing.
Comparable Specifications ‒ Paramount Dust Mite Proof Box Spring Covers:
|Breathability & Coolness||Breathable polyester knit|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester Knit|
|Made in USA||No|
|Softness||Soft Jersey Knit Fabric|
|Washability||Machine Wash Hot and Line or hang dry. Dry on air-dry setting only if using a dryer|
Care Instructions ‒ Paramount Dust Mite Proof Box Spring Covers:
- Surface may be vacuumed monthly to remove allergens and dust that may have settled out of the air, or may be very lightly sprayed with an anti-allergen product. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the box spring encasing once or twice a year in HOT water or consider using all-temperature Mite-y Clean Laundry Detergent formulated especially for allergy sufferers).
- Line or hang dry. Dry on air-dry setting only if using a dryer.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this box spring encasing and cause the urethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.