Tranquil Dust Mite Proof & Allergy Pillow Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
Tranquil Dust Mite Proof Allergy Pillow Covers
- 3 layers of highly engineered material are bonded to create an SMS fabric∗ that is a very effective barrier to harmful allergens
- Membrane free, and are the most economically priced covers on the market today!
- Protects your pillows against dust mites and bed bugs
- All our covers are sewn with 12 stitches per inch for ultimate strength in the seams to prevent tearing
- We use only heavy gauge, rust proof nylon zippers
- Extremely breathable and very lightweight
- 1.75 oz per square yard
- Latex free
- 10-Year warranty
- Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the encasing.
|∗||Note:||SMS is a "spunbond/meltblown/spunbond" non-woven, polypropylene textile specially engineered and certified as an effective dust mite barrier. SMS is soft, light, comfortable, and very breathable.|
Comparable Specifications ‒ Tranquil Dust Mite Proof & Allergy Pillow Covers:
|Breathability & Coolness||High Breathability and Moderately Warmer|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Softness||Medium, like a standard sheet|
|Washability||Machine Wash Cold/Gentle and Air Dry|
Care Instructions ‒ Tranquil Dust Mite Proof & Allergy Pillow Covers:
- Wash only if necessary. Close the zipper and machine wash separately in COLD water. If you are an allergy sufferer, we recommend laundering with all-temperature Mite-y Clean Laundry Detergent.
- Line or hang dry (or air dry with NO heat if you must use a dryer).
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.