Organic Cotton Dust Mite & Allergy Pillow Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen, Sensitive Skin
100% Organic Cotton Pillow Cover
Encasing your pillows is an integral part of your allergy prevention solution. Allergy Guard Direct sells every basic style of allergen barrier fabric sold today. We are proud to be able to offer a 100% certified organic cotton dust mite barrier. GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified, this organic dust mite barrier is the most natural product available for dust mite prevention.
This membrane-free fabric is a patented, high construction piece of material. There is no urethane or "membrane" on the back of the fabric, which gives this pillow cover that cool, smooth, breathable feeling that you get with your best sheets!
- 100% Organic Cotton for the ultimate in comfort without sacrificing efficacy.
- Certified to meet Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), ensuring the fabric's organic status from harvesting of raw materials through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing.
- No chemicals, dyes or any added treatments whatsoever!
- OEKO-TEX® certification assures fabric contains nothing that could be harmful to health.
- With a mean flow pore size diameter of 4.91 microns, this fabric is one of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs, and other harmful allergens.
- Green, Non-Toxic and Eco-Friendly.
- Ideal for those who have chemical sensitivities and skin irritations.
- Uniquely sanforized to prevent shrinking and maintain the integrity of the pore size through multiple washings!
- 3.4 oz per square yard with 285 threads stitched per square inch.
- All our covers are sewn with 12 stitches per inch for ultimate strength in the seams.
- We use only heavy gauge, rust proof nylon zippers.
- Air permeability reading of 5, which indicates a wonderfully cool fabric.
- Latex free.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in USA.
Comparable Specifications ‒ 100% Organic Cotton Pillow Cover:
|Breathability & Coolness||Most Breathable and Cool|
|Fabric Content||100% Organic Cotton|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Softness||100% cotton superior surface|
Care Instructions ‒ 100% Organic Cotton Pillow Covers:
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the pillow encasing every 10-14 days as needed in WARM water, or consider using all-temperature AllerTech® Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.