Low Profile Box Spring Covers - Fit 5-7" Deep
This product provides relief from: Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
Low Profile Box Spring Cover
Many new mattresses made today are deeper or thicker. As a result, the manufacturers have reduced the height of the box springs in order to keep the total height from becoming too tall. Allergy Guard Direct has accommodated this by offering a Low Profile Box Spring Cover from our BedCare line that fits 5‒7" deep box springs, and that is made from the same Stretch Knit with Urethane that we use in our mattress encasement line. Now you can have a nice clean fit without the sloppy excess and higher cost that the typical deeper covers create.
Totally Bed Bug Proof!
The weave of the fabric is a circular knit polyester that has a "satin like" feel that is very cool and smooth to the touch. The 100% polyester is laminated to a urethane membrane for complete protection, not only from dust mites and other allergens, but also against bed bugs.
- Great for hot sleepers who still want a membrane product.
- No shrinkage due to its polyester yarn.
- Nearly 3.5 oz per square yard, which indicates a nice heavier weight.
- Breathable urethane barrier is a very effective defense against dust mites and most allergens, and is Bed Bug proof.
- Urethane membrane is 100% waterproof – an added advantage for bed wetters and incontinence.
- All our covers are sewn with 12 stitches per inch for ultimate strength in the seams to prevent tearing.
- We use only heavy gauge, rust proof nylon zippers.
- Latex free.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in USA.
Comparable Specifications ‒ Low Profile Box Spring Cover:
|Breathability & Coolness||Limited Breathability and Warmer|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester Knit|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Softness||Soft Jersey Knit Fabric|
|Washability||Machine Wash Hot and Tumble Dry Low|
Care Instructions ‒ Low Profile Box Spring Covers:
- Surface may be vacuumed monthly to remove allergens and dust that may have settled out of the air, or may be very lightly sprayed with an anti-allergen product. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the box spring encasing once or twice a year in HOT water (or consider using an all-temperature laundry product formulated especially for allergy sufferers).
- Line or hang dry. Dry on air-dry setting only if using a dryer.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this box spring encasing and cause the urethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.