Organic All-Cotton Dust Mite Allergy Comforter Cover
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs and Other Harmful Allergens, Dust Mites, Pet Dander
100% Certified Organic All-Cotton Dust Mite Comforter Cover
We are proud to be able to offer a 100% Certified Organic Cotton dust mite barrier for your duvet or comforter. GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified, this organic all-cotton allergen barrier is the most natural product available for dust mite prevention. This membrane-free fabric is a patented, high construction piece of material. There is no urethane or "membrane" on the back of the fabric, giving it that cool, smooth, breathable feeling that you get with your best sheets!
As a factory direct retailer, Allergy Guard brings you this product at an incredible discount! Visit our fabric specifications page to help you understand our different fabric types, and what you get when you shop with Allergy Guard Direct.
- 100% Organic All-Cotton for the ultimate in comfort without sacrificing efficacy.
- Certified to meet the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), ensuring the fabric's organic status from harvesting of raw materials through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing.
- No chemicals, dyes or any added treatments whatsoever!
- OEKO-TEX® certification assures fabric contains nothing that could be harmful to health.
- With a mean flow pore size diameter of 4.8 microns, this fabric is one of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs, and other harmful allergens.
- Green, Non-Toxic and Eco-Friendly.
- Ideal for those who have chemical sensitivities and skin irritations.
- Uniquely Sanforized to prevent shrinking and maintain the integrity of the pore size through multiple washings!
- 3.4 oz per square yard with 285 threads stitched per square inch.
- All of our covers are sewn with 12 stitches per inch for ultimate strength in the seams.
- Convenient ties on the inside hold your comforter in place.
- We use only heavy gauge, rust proof nylon zippers with auto-locking to ensure the zipper is locked into place and your comforter is safely secured inside.
- Air permeability reading of 5, which indicates a wonderfully cool fabric.
- Latex free.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the encasing.
Care Instructions ‒ 100% Organic All-Cotton Dust Mite Comforter Covers:
- Vacuum the entire surface of the comforter encasing every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have settled on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the comforter encasing when needed in WARM water or consider using all-temperature Mite-y Clean Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.